viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

Me

Hi everybody!
I’m not very good with the presentations. So i hope that you enjoy reading this.My name is María Francisca, but people generally call me only Francisca, never María; And it is better, because I think "María" it’s a very common name, and many people named like this.I’m nineteen years old and I study sociology in the Universidad de Chile. I’m in the second year and I believe that this subject is very interesting.I never saw myself like a sociologist, in fact many years I was very sure about my future and (it) never happened for my head the idea about studying sociology. I wanted to be other type of things; lawyer, commercial engineer, etc. It was in my last year in the school when everything changed. How? Mmmm when the 2007 was starting, I had a little trip to Cerro San Cristobal. I went with my ex classmates (school classmates) and the History teacher. We were exploring the place, when my professor presented to me an old friend. He was a Sociologist and was doing a study about people who lives under the bridge. And for first time in my life I could see things that were very very far of my reality. I was in shock; I saw little kids drinking alcohol and sharing drugs with her parents. Young people with awful scars, and nobody who can read or write... So I discovered that I wanted know, Why there is people that suffered this kind of things? How we can allow that this things happened!... So, for understand this, and can explain how something so terrible could happen in a World (so near to us) I decide to became socioglist to be the one who give explains (to myself and other people) about this kinds of troubles of society and another kind of subject which concern everyone and everyone should knows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario